The first time in 1.5 months since I last used a desktop (everything's going mobile), and finally time to sit proper and do a new year post (kept feeling something was amiss, like I didn't bid a formal farewell to 2012, so here goes!) :
So yep, this is a strike off my bucket list!
I think there's also more than meets the eye to me being at my workplace, it's my mission field it seems.
And maybe next on the list would be to master latte art!
Next, also blessed to have travelled in 2012!
I really, really, really enjoyed the holiday.
Last year, my resolution was to get a licence and praise God I did!
By God's grace too, I shall take off that danger-courting P-Plate this feb!
By God's grace too, I shall take off that danger-courting P-Plate this feb!
Plus, I literally "smelled the roses" or flowers in 2012 because I started doing some gardening (fer realz) and mama says I might have green fingers. My little pot of flowers are really propagating now that I've relocated them to a long horizontal pot - imagine the blooming sight when they all flower! #punny
Thankful for the depths and for coming out of them each semester; thankful that sissy got a job, thankful for health and grateful that God saw me through my manhandling of part-time work with school.
It's funny that I'm choosing this as my 2013's pretend-resolution:
Since I whined so much about this barista job.
But honestly, apart from all the time issues, I'm just flipping happy to say I did it, I tried it.
#LifeAchievementUnlocked!
Which reminds me of this tumblr's posts that I've been secretly liking.
So yep, this is a strike off my bucket list!
I think there's also more than meets the eye to me being at my workplace, it's my mission field it seems.
And maybe next on the list would be to master latte art!
Next, also blessed to have travelled in 2012!
I really, really, really enjoyed the holiday.

Heckyeah Oscar Wilde, Strike two!
Then, this jan... wait, like in approximately 9 days, I would:
!!!Been looking forward to this ever since I bought the tickets, ayam really stoked!
Other posts I liked (because they are stuff that I genuinely could see myself wanting to do),
And this,
Rico's about 7+ dog-years-old now, and by other dogs' standards, he's one darn active bopping dog.
And I like him this way. A fit old man you can say, hah.
Everyone at home has really grown affections for this kid in the house, and personally, the only time you can find me squealing deliriously is when I'm showing love to this handsome pup. Riri's his new nickname lol.
And I like him this way. A fit old man you can say, hah.
Everyone at home has really grown affections for this kid in the house, and personally, the only time you can find me squealing deliriously is when I'm showing love to this handsome pup. Riri's his new nickname lol.
And so, when that day comes that he should go, I just hope he goes without pain.
I don't even dare imagine otherwise )':
I don't even dare imagine otherwise )':
And even though it wouldn't be accurate to say we were with him for his whole life (he was lost, no owner picked him up), idk, isn't the end more important than the beginning? Hmm.
And look how far I've digressed.
So, in 2013 this year, I will apply for my dream job... (That is, if I know what my dream job is, and it doesn't include getting the job righhhht?)
And I will graduate.
And I will get out of this system.
And I will buy new dresses aka change my wardrobe.
And I will start a career.
Ah. Daunting.
Anyhow, 2012 happened, I'm still alive.
Yay or nay? Doesn't matter.
Yay or nay? Doesn't matter.
Just want to fix my eyes on the eternal.








2 comments:
So far ahead!
And may I add, "God willing..."
Post a Comment