Saturday, January 5, 2013

2:06 am

nevver:

— Jack Kerouac, On the Road: The Original Scroll


My body clock is hopelessly disruptive.
Not good.

I am getting jittery about the start of school. (IKR, last ever semester and still jittery??)
CORS seems to be treating me well so far, maybe as a sort of compensation for the years of panic attacks it's lunged at me. (Anyhow my accounts are so rich I shouldn't be worrying much)
And also because I decided to choose two design mods and wonder if that'll be TMTH.

I'm deciding whether to join a half marathon race in March. ^ ^
I'm thinking of how best to maximize my time before school reopens and bear a loathsome ache in my heart that I'm just running out of time.

Thinking of how I haven't been reading anything except this novel by Ali Smith called The Accidental, which was really a big hit several years back, but I'm tearing myself just trying to read it yet I just can't bring myself to not complete it before embarking on another.
So there goes my time, pfft.

A week more..
Boy, aren't I ill-prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment