Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Holiday Update

Been spending time with this little (free!) game - The Sims Freeplay!
I actually find it tedious because the gameplay works realtime so there's no fast-forwarding and all, but, it's the holidayyyyys and I just wna achieve the goals yknow.

On the other hand, didn't think Sims Medieval (which was free! for a limited period) was fun. I did 3 quests and saw there were 39 more which would probably involve the same monotony in achieving and so I quit.

Anyway, my phone's screen will be forever warped because it costs a bomb of $350 to replace the phone - they don't do repairs ):
Ah, whatever.

Lastly, I have SO many books unread and I'm still at Atonement because I stopped for exams.
I. Just. Keep. Buying. Books.
It's like I only buy for my sheer delight and for the sake of ownership.
Like trophy wives and husbands.

So ashamed, speed-reading now.


No comments:

Post a Comment