Thursday, December 8, 2011

Always listening.


Sorry it's been long folks, but here's it!

Uncanny how the site of mixpod isn't working anymore tsk, I have no bg music now )':
Still thinking and finding for more stuff to put on my right sidebar >
Well I could put the fb badge and other social site badges but I didn't like the idea of
having the access to all my other sites congregating on one site - it'll mean easy work for spammers/stalkers.
But tell me what you think about the new layout!
I've kinda went over to being white because it suited the bg picture.
Made my text font slightly bigger and shifted the 2 boxes nearer left to fit on mobile devices (hopefully)
because I know in the past, I had to scroll two-ways and that makes for bad web browsing (applying knowledge from cnm).
Also moved google adsense to the bottom, like a pro hahaha - that I was esp. proud of accomplishing.

Lastly, doing html requires a lot of refreshing of pages, hence the locking!
(Though I continued blogging, for my own viewing pleasure lol)
Albeit a bit impromptu, but heck, I don't think I'll ever make a blog completely private.
Anything online is public anyway.

Jeez, do I sound like a techie.

No comments:

Post a Comment