Friday, November 18, 2011
Time time is gone, it stops stops who it wants
Very bad @ willing myself to study ever since I left jc.
"I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself."
I got back my essay on michael jackson this Wednesday and it was graded 'Excellent'.
(My teacher is an amusing, good-natured man who still treats us like kindergarten kids, stamping words of encouragement on 2.5k essays)
Anyhow, this has to be the best work I've produced so far since Uni started.
Soli Deo Gloria. I can't say how much this means to me.
Thankful for this as a blessing and impetus to study for finals.
Also been waiting for this sem to come to a close before I make some changes - which is like a convention, sort of - to this current template.
The flowers need a change of water every once in awhile.
I'm already thinking about the coming semester and it's just a little intimidating and limiting that I AM actually thinking of it even before the year ends.
2011 passed way too fast, don't you think?
Sometimes, like tonight, I feel really sentimental.
But then I snap out of this unyielding pool of naiveté and return to reality.
Till then, virtual friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment