At Equinox recently,
Look at the view!
I remember not taking many photos the last times we were here,
this time I'm more trigger happy.
Always start with salmon and oysters!
It's a buffet btw.
And also, choice of main course.
Sis chose lamb.
Which was good, except the little pieces of cinnamon (we're guessing) were too strong for flavour.
Also, that piece of yellow there is horrible.
We still have no clue what it is, tasted like oil-soaked bread which is eyuck.
Mine was beef, which was perfectly braised also.
But, carrots were cloyingly sweet - they were smeared with a lot of orange.
Oh look! The Singapore River!
(Lighting fail I know, but how to take the view, lazy ps also.)
Saved space for the end, me gusta desserts!
And they were not disappointing at all, quite a spread there was, and tasted just how I liked it,
There was apple crumble, fondue, sorbet, lotsa cakes and...
...Coupled with a cup of coffee; just lovely.
HAHAHA ^ This is me wearing my heart on my sleeve.
And a way to end this picture post, kbai,
Deadlines actually killing me softly.















No comments:
Post a Comment