Saturday, October 15, 2011

Between a rock and a hard place

Just back from vivian's 21st party.
Much needed break to just spend time w friends, laughing frivolously and just being in a social setting where nothing serious takes place.
I was actually looking forward to this evening, surprisingly.

Am being inundated with deadlines ever since sch started after th recess week. As I'd predicted, there would be a lot of work and indeed.
Spent the last few weeks writing a 2.5k essay due today. I wrote on Michael Jackson and the cultural industry. Hopefully I do okay, cause even though it was a tough task, it was on a topic I chose and liked. So a rather enjoyable journey it was, as much as it was stressful.

Sad to say, my deadlines are far from over. Have one story due monday, of which I have no content to write about. Add to that 2 presentations in th coming weeks.
I cannot wait for week 13.

Will be waking up for a meeting in sch tmr on a sat morn, just brilliant.
Gnight virtual friends.
Stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment