Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking at the stars.




^ HAHAHA
Sounds so kewt I just had to screencap!

I'm pretty excited for the upcoming semester (just like the last -_-)
I've secured 4 mods :D, am praying to get the fantastical module of:
FMA1201Q Love Actually? The Social Construction of Romantic Love.

I KNOW RIGHT.
Arts is so freaken happening.
(Digression; Out of every 10 new people I meet in Fass, 8 used to be from Science.
This is imperfect competition. This is unfair.)
(And I don't even use that word often)
(But then again, it could just be me)
So, this is a special Freshman Mod, along with other topics like Studying the Supernatural in SEA,
Music on the Brain and Humour; how kewl iz that?
But the love mod really fits into my timetable so! *Fingers crossed*
Anyway virtual friends, gotta get into the mood for studying! (Actually typed love haha)


We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment