School's In.
Trying to keep Fridays as my off day, so am hoping my tutorial ballots go smoothly. (serious stuff on internet)
And unfortunately indeed, (no notes, tuckyan!) I wasn't rich enough to participate in the freakishly high bid war that was going on for the Love Module. I iz heartbroken <\3
Anyhow, I still managed to win another freshman mod: Globalization and Migration. At least...And, I foresee my life being engulfed in readings this semester. Oh and films.
Cause, good news, one of my mods Philo & Film, is really cool. Like the title is really what it is, no false expectations, no lies.
We have t watch 2 films each week and I nearly died when I saw the list of other related movies.
Mostly sci-fi stuff like The Matrix, A.I, War of the Worlds, I,Robot, E.T and old underrated, obscure ones.
And then, I saw... Gattaca, (!!) Donnie Darko, (:O) Fight Club, (!) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. (!!) (':
Could not breathe for awhile there.
Keep Calm and Carry On.Anyway, recently watched The Tourist andandand Jolie is so darn hawt I lose. my, self.
(Wilde in Tron too but she appeared too little times so it wasn't as intense)
So the whole movie was Angie plastered all over it (beams 8D); the enigmatic, svelte (she is shit thin?!),
sophisticated Elise has everyone gawking at her in the most beautiful city.
And with Johnny Depp. (which is an entity of cool by himself)
Despite people saying they have no chemistry on screen, do you really get picky over that? No.
(And seriously, they were strangers?)
The show is so visually appealing (clothes, location, people), you just sit completely enthralled.
Also, the ending was surprising, I figured other endings but didn't get it right.
So here you have an older Jolie but I really, really find the refined matured look very sexaye.
Jeez.

No comments:
Post a Comment