Monday, December 28, 2009

Suddenly you are afraid.





I didn't vote so Sylvester Sim didn't win instead.
I didn't vote so Jonathan Leong didn't win either.
I didn't vote so Sylvia Ratonel lost.
I know right.

Sezairi deserved being in the top 2, though Tabitha would really have made th competiton tougher. Suddenly during her last Spectacular, she was stunning.
And so I thought Sylvia would have won this thing by a mile.
She's pretty saucy and oh so modest I soo-wear, kinda grows on you.
Both the top 2s' voices have always been good but commercially, the girl wins hands down hehheh.
Why, at least Faizal didn't win, gasp- the horrors.
Yesterday Sezairi was awesome much. Mann what was yellow, wrong song choice girl.

AND Zomgzomg, the guest performer Charice, one of those discovered-on-youtube sensations was FREAKING MIND-BLOWING CAN.
All the time I was questioning her existence prior her performance and y'know what songs she sang! The mother of all songs - A medley of 'I have nothing' and 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston! *Jaw drops.
And it was so cute she'd to mention how Sylvia was also half-pinoy hahahahah cue there. Gosh, she's just pure talent and I cannot stop raving about her for a moment now.
This really petite woman I tell you, has such strong vocals, it's insane.
She just stole the show \m/, SG IDOL like abit phail I'm sorry.

So well, where is Sezairi going t plough his trade now? M'sia & Indonesia's taken duddeee.
At least he's more musically inclined than th past 2 idols I guess hmm.
I'm predicting anyway that Sylvia, Tabitha, Charles & Malaque, (maybe Mae too) are gonna be faces we'll see around soon. Ken's marketable people hahahaha.






2010 2010 2010, I hope you don't take me by storm like 2009 did.
Then again, it wasn't like I didn't like the anarchy anyway hah.
Isn't it sickeningly fast how it'll be a new decade in like 3 days. :|
Time for serious reflections I guess.
Oddly I have been having this creeping sense of fear of the coming new year.
Idk why i'm feeling hesitant either.
Like... nothing started and nothing ended.


Is it possible for you to let something go and have it go whole?

Sylvia Plath, A Birthday Present

No comments:

Post a Comment