Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar made me tear.


I just have to post this from tumblr.
Her. face. is. epic.
It's my Itouch wallpaper, rofl



Hi all, just back from KL, sorry I've not been replying texts!
Was a sorta impromptu trip carpooling with another cell-grp family.
(And I think I might just like to get some tracks from Queen hahah cause the uncle's a fan and he played the entire cd like twice on the road trip back.)
What can you say about KL actually, nothing really though the toilets are much more cleaner heh.
Just a lot a lot of shopping & a lot of eating :\ (gonna detox and run run run these next days)
Intended t do our hair there but no time & costs were around th same, so didn't.
Was actually looking for some decent ladies flats but ended up chancing upon this awesome looking pair of Nike dunks. + slippers which I've been eying in SG shops and they're both cheaperr (: They both have red in them hehheh awesomee

Watched Avatar there too, and its really (Y)!
You guys realllly gotta watch it.
Initially I wasn't even stoked about it when I saw the trailers and y'know that the director is James Cameron who did Titanic and I thought it was just some typical sci-fi flick which of course I realised to be wrong.
It wasn't typical, in fact, I think its a pretty cool story. Apparently there's a different cartoon version of it or smth idk.
It's even better than 2012, please watch it please watch it pleaseeeee you wouldn't regret it.
I freaking teared (I know), and I was thinking if this has got to be one of the best action movies I've watched. The cast are all familiar faces and I liked the character of Trudy (played by Michell Rodriguez I googled) hahaha who wouldn't. She's the tough-girl with the devil-may-care attitude, hawt. I give this movie 4.6 out of 5!

AND AND AND AND.
Weehow, did you join th contests in the 1000th issue of 8 days!!
(Oh and btw sis went to help get th $30 worth of goodie bags @ Iluma last Sun hahaha yay)
I WON ROFL I WON!
A pair of tix to catch the gala premiere of Sherlock Holmes this Monday! :D
Jude Law & Rachel McAdams, here I comeeeeee
Its my 1st time joining and I won how awesomeeee hahahaha.
Sis joined the Avatar one but it seems like they haven't texted her back awww.

So well, I am pretty packed th whole week as well!
Christmas is just next week! This Friday isit! Ahha.
Blessed Christmas everyone! Oh and Happy Belated Birthday Sis! (:
I like Christmas, compared to CNY that is.
Do you think I should make new year resolutions? I mean I've never everrr did.
I could, but I dislike the idea of failing to achieve them.
Like I'm deceiving myself and I hate to promise things that I know I can't commit to.
2009 was... shall reserve this for another post hahahahah, the new year post.
2010 shall be phenomenal I know. Go U or not sigh :\ haha.
We shall see then, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment