Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The quasi new year post.

Heck yes.




1. Tumblarity screwed up tday and rofl, I was no.2 on SG's top blogs / 51 on top blogs hahahha

2. Chanced upon this site- http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/ generates for you new year resolutions, so I decided to try maybe 5:
This year I will move on.
- Why, inevitably, all must.
This year I will look up at the sky.
- Always, more or less done haha.
This year I will be brave.
- Will try, will try (:
This year I will floss.
Nahhhhhh, I bled the first time and said that'll be my last.
This year I will spend more time with myself.
- Perhaps with others instead hah, some say too much time alone makes one think too much.

3. Did I mention I cycled I think, and I calculate, almost 40km with Gabriel last year!
Hahahahah odd to mention how its th last year, when its only maybe 8 days ago.
From th bicycle kiosk @ ecp to Changi Runway (and finishing it!) to Changi Village, 2 Changi Parks. So its like 6+7+3+3+not accounted for distances X 2 = approx. 40km!!
In < 3 hours hehheh. Curiously, my legs didnt ache like hell the day after, only my butt-bone or wtv-you-call-it. Must be the stretching [:
Awesomee (Y) to have finally completed the whole thing hah!

4. Different outings w different people over the week.
The last one being on Sunday of which photos are on fb.
Watchnight service on 31st, as usual. A time of sharing, thanksgiving and all.
There've been so many things about 2009.
I'm so thankful that the Lord has sustained me through the A's really.
I'm so terribly exhausted that I still don't think I've quite had enough of the hols.
I'm also thankful for many things, many people, many experiences and many memories of course.
The 2 years in Peejay were friggin fast, to say the least.
Kinda miss school, miss uniforms, miss carrying books in schoolbag hahah, just yesterday I was on the bus and I saw all the kids in uniform from everywhere flooding the busstops and whatnot.
Awwwwwwww. It's knowing that I'll never do it again that makes it somewhat tragic or precious, whichever way you see it.

5. I'VE GOT A JOB! Just short of signing the contract this coming Monday.
"Hired, hired hired!" - the Manager announcing to th others as I walked out hahahahhaa.
And she only saw me for the first time hahaha!
Money's really not fantastic, should've asked for more when she asked me.
But cannot be so greedy also rightt, if that's the lousy market rate & maybe give her bad impression : But nevertheless, thank God for a job!
Shall keep my working place a secret... till further notice :}

6. Sunday's YKG talked about Calvinism, the acronym TULIP which the BP churches are based on.
Still a lil hard to reconcile w them really hmm.
Should a Christian avoid this questions? No, I don't think so, not at all.
Predestiny is a worrying concept. Looking forward to the next lesson.

7. I'm almost giving up waiting, although the idea of it makes it more interesting.
"Nothing fixes so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it."

Maybe my real real real resolution for 2010 will be to try to have regular quiet times, on top of reading the whole bible.
How I falter in this I know, I should read The Toddlers' bible :\
I know I suck in knowing bible stories thankyouverymuch sis.
Thrilling months ahead I wish.
Farewell 2009, you ran so fast.

Hello Phenomenal twentyten.

No comments:

Post a Comment