
I'm so psyched after watching the Miss U Pageant,
KOSOVO IS LIKE HEPBURN, esp in her evening gown, very nice shade of blue.
Agreed Zai!
But her photo was that bad that I didnt bother looking at the rest, prior the live show :\
Hey hey hey, Miss Thailand won Miss photogenic, she sure looks like someone.
AND I SOO-WEAR MY COUSIN'S MAID LOOKS LIKE DAYANA MENDOZA.
Even my mother agrees. We first saw her and we were like "your maid's pretttttty yknow?"
This morning, I saw a school mate from lit lecture driving a friggn mercz to school,
had the teacher directing her to the parking lot, parked it and step out.
Yes, you gotta see it to believe it.
Tonight, I saw those gorgeous ladies with their equally stunning bodies.
(Hello Miss Aust, you were aweeeesomeeeee, and you play touch!)
So my 1st thought- "WHAT IS THIS?? I am soooo deprived."
KOSOVO IS LIKE HEPBURN, esp in her evening gown, very nice shade of blue.
Agreed Zai!
But her photo was that bad that I didnt bother looking at the rest, prior the live show :\
Hey hey hey, Miss Thailand won Miss photogenic, she sure looks like someone.
AND I SOO-WEAR MY COUSIN'S MAID LOOKS LIKE DAYANA MENDOZA.
Even my mother agrees. We first saw her and we were like "your maid's pretttttty yknow?"
This morning, I saw a school mate from lit lecture driving a friggn mercz to school,
had the teacher directing her to the parking lot, parked it and step out.
Yes, you gotta see it to believe it.
Tonight, I saw those gorgeous ladies with their equally stunning bodies.
(Hello Miss Aust, you were aweeeesomeeeee, and you play touch!)
So my 1st thought- "WHAT IS THIS?? I am soooo deprived."
Rushed to send Eunice my Lit Peer Lect slides & I think they are horrible.
How do you explain critically to a lecture grp of lit students natural imagery & symbolism
when its taught ad nauseam. Argh, embarrassing.
How do you explain critically to a lecture grp of lit students natural imagery & symbolism
when its taught ad nauseam. Argh, embarrassing.
Okayyyyyzzzz, shant rant too much.
Tmr's tuesday, damn.
Tmr's tuesday, damn.
BUTBUTBUT.
Hearts channel 5, they're gna air
MJ'S HISTORY TOUR: MUNICH this saturday!!!!!! Can't wait. (L)
Hearts channel 5, they're gna air
MJ'S HISTORY TOUR: MUNICH this saturday!!!!!! Can't wait. (L)
How many more days t A's?
Not gna keep track, carpe diem.
Not gna keep track, carpe diem.
Alis Volat Propriis.
Astra Inclinant, Non Necessitant.
Astra Inclinant, Non Necessitant.
No comments:
Post a Comment