I'm watching Dreamscapes & Nightmares this instance.
Googled for the title- "Autopsy Room Floor"
Pretty kewl so far- a guy's alive & paralysed
but his eyes' wide opened and is witnessing his own post-mortem,
how sick is that? [:
Got back home after Jimmy. (he's a noun now lol)
His teaching methods are really different from Mr.G, idk if its good
or bad, though I can alrd visualise the entire class nodding their heads vigourously,
and echoing "yesssssss" in unison. HAHAHAHA!
So I attempted t finish my GP hw, and fell asleep on the table.
I wanted t go sb BUT I was reminded of that horrible friday when I went
and had t spend my time having caramel frappe OUTSIDE, and to feel the HEAT
and sit on less-than-comfortable chairs doing work on tables which were of an
inappropriate height and all, yuck.
Yeah, you get my disdain for sitting outside heh.
Googled for the title- "Autopsy Room Floor"
Pretty kewl so far- a guy's alive & paralysed
but his eyes' wide opened and is witnessing his own post-mortem,
how sick is that? [:
Got back home after Jimmy. (he's a noun now lol)
His teaching methods are really different from Mr.G, idk if its good
or bad, though I can alrd visualise the entire class nodding their heads vigourously,
and echoing "yesssssss" in unison. HAHAHAHA!
So I attempted t finish my GP hw, and fell asleep on the table.
I wanted t go sb BUT I was reminded of that horrible friday when I went
and had t spend my time having caramel frappe OUTSIDE, and to feel the HEAT
and sit on less-than-comfortable chairs doing work on tables which were of an
inappropriate height and all, yuck.
Yeah, you get my disdain for sitting outside heh.
------- So the show ended with a happy ending,
but I think the main plot was about the unprofessionality of the 2 coroners
who were conversing, flirting around instead of like meticulously
sieving out the real cause of the guy's 'death' instead of just classifying
it as heart failure carelessly. Terrible mistakes humans make, tsk.
but I think the main plot was about the unprofessionality of the 2 coroners
who were conversing, flirting around instead of like meticulously
sieving out the real cause of the guy's 'death' instead of just classifying
it as heart failure carelessly. Terrible mistakes humans make, tsk.
So anyway, I woke up, decided t slp better on the couch, and felt like shyt.
Felt like there's this gaping void & emptiness that's so hard to express.
And I lied there, really wanting to blog about it, about really everything?
Maybe not.
I couldn't get back to sleep cause I was thinking of tday, and well this week.
There are like 2 problematic issues in my head now so yeah.
Well, tday's the last day of official lessons for us.
I thought about the shyt that's happened/is happening, and well, it sucks.
SUCKS TO THE CORE KIND OF SUCK YKNOW.
I just decided its not worth it to end anything that's ever happened.
I don't even know if I should voice out in this public space.
But oh well, since I'm already at it..
And I lied there, really wanting to blog about it, about really everything?
Maybe not.
I couldn't get back to sleep cause I was thinking of tday, and well this week.
There are like 2 problematic issues in my head now so yeah.
Well, tday's the last day of official lessons for us.
I thought about the shyt that's happened/is happening, and well, it sucks.
SUCKS TO THE CORE KIND OF SUCK YKNOW.
I just decided its not worth it to end anything that's ever happened.
I don't even know if I should voice out in this public space.
But oh well, since I'm already at it..
TO MY DEAREST YIXIN,
I srsly have got no idea why you do what you do.
so you are right when you say no one understands.
And yes, I am displeased.
I know you've issues; we all have issues.
I know you're stressed; we're all stressed.
It doesn't help either party that you avoid us, that you look so
stoned and upset nearly the whole week.
This, I think, was unnecessary.
But, now that I kinda know what's happened, I'll pray for you.
Because I truly care about you.
I confess, I'm astounded by your actions and I refuse to enquire about you
later this week simply cause I didn't want to get that usual nonchalant,
monosyllabic, and apathetic reply.
I believe there are like 389562 assumptions that we've all made about
either party, 2384 misunderstandings we've had or will have,
and 55 things we don't like about each other.
But, there's only 1 friend like you that I'll ever have,
(as cheesy as this is sounding)
(as cheesy as this is sounding)
and that really cancels out all the other things.
I think we've had a pretty tumultous friendship this late half of the year,
and I choose to believe it's seriously not worth it.
It's the final stretch of this crap we're going through now,
& all the more so, we should stay in this together, instead of being
like what we are now, divided and embroiled in such an awkward tension.
What we have had is certainly more than sufficient to pull us through this.
Yixin, I hope you read this.
Yknow I've tried to be always here for you.
Maybe I'm not expressive in doing so, maybe this is what I lack.
But I am not superficial (this kind of superficial),
and I am not as flippant as the wind.
This is really what friendships are made of, my dear friend.
♥
And regarding another issue,
I guess some thing's aren't comprehensible, is it really?
I'll end off with this,
I guess some thing's aren't comprehensible, is it really?
I'll end off with this,
I shall die here. Every last inch of me shall perish.
Except one.
An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having.
We must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away.
We must never let them take it from us.
I don't know who you are. Or whether you're a man or a woman.
I may never see you or cry with you or get drunk with you.
But I love you.
I hope that you escape this place.
I hope that the world turns and that things get better,
and that one day people have roses again.
I wish I could kiss you.
Valerie
(V for Vendetta)
No comments:
Post a Comment