
I've got new earphones! Rejoice! :D
I realised how loud i've fixed th volume at when I tried th new ones hah
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.
$12 more t spend! I adore th school for once.
Sorry BGF, couldn't wait!
But SB was good tday!
He recommended this app - 'What would you choose?'
He recommended this app - 'What would you choose?'
So it asks you all kinds of really tough qns and you have t choose this or that.
So BGF & I had quite a ball of a time laughing and arguing over
which option's more viable and such hahahah.
Here's one of the questions:
1. Love someone you hate or
2. Hate someone you love
So BGF & I had quite a ball of a time laughing and arguing over
which option's more viable and such hahahah.
Here's one of the questions:
1. Love someone you hate or
2. Hate someone you love
Another one:
1. Be a friendless loser or
2. Have a bunch of friends who secretly hate you
And another one:
1. Know only the month you will die or
2. Know the year you will die
1 more! :
1. Be homicidal or
2. Be suicidal
1. Be a friendless loser or
2. Have a bunch of friends who secretly hate you
And another one:
1. Know only the month you will die or
2. Know the year you will die
1 more! :
1. Be homicidal or
2. Be suicidal
I'm so gna play this app with the lit gang esp! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment