Quicccck updates:
1. 1 more human geog paper on wed! ):
Meaning only 1 day of hols, oh well. Life sucks.
1. 1 more human geog paper on wed! ):
Meaning only 1 day of hols, oh well. Life sucks.
Andandand idk why but Ive been late for ALL of my papers except
th first econs paper, simply cause I was alrdy in sch for lit in th morn.
Not exactly late, but more like th last t enter th examination venue. :\
Bad impression tsk.
th first econs paper, simply cause I was alrdy in sch for lit in th morn.
Not exactly late, but more like th last t enter th examination venue. :\
Bad impression tsk.
2. Swam ystd. Loved th sun, absolutely hot.
3. Attended Spring Carnival w BGF like tday!
Golly, th new indoor sports hall sure cost a bomb.
I dont see other neighbourhood schs hvg this + did I mention
our auditorium was transformed to a 'haunted house'. Which, I didnt
get t go in cause th waiting time was just crazy. And th waiting system
was crap. Oh BGF & I tried 2 shots each of th Air Pistol too. I lost. Tsk.
I dont see other neighbourhood schs hvg this + did I mention
our auditorium was transformed to a 'haunted house'. Which, I didnt
get t go in cause th waiting time was just crazy. And th waiting system
was crap. Oh BGF & I tried 2 shots each of th Air Pistol too. I lost. Tsk.
And I saw many tchrs, happy. [:
Met up w Shaba there too, and thanks for th elmo thingy. Sweet. (:
Met up w Shaba there too, and thanks for th elmo thingy. Sweet. (:
Saw Grace, Hi! Been a long time.
Mdm.H said she didnt expect me t be a humanities person?
zomg, craziest comment ever made. Prolly cause she taught me Bio HAHAH.
zomg, craziest comment ever made. Prolly cause she taught me Bio HAHAH.
4. I am not attending 4B's BBQ tonight! Sheesh :\
Although I was really looking forward t it.
BUTBUTBUT thats cause I alrd had dinner reservations @ Bars & Billiards! [:
Although I was really looking forward t it.
BUTBUTBUT thats cause I alrd had dinner reservations @ Bars & Billiards! [:
Later later later sumptuous dinner w mum! & sis? HAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment