Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Spring Carnival Photos



So we shared 4 shots b/w us.
Shucks XZ.




Edited hues- From Spring Carnival.
And, thats th elmo bead thingy that I was referring to. CUTE? :D Hyukhyuk.


Oh and this is Gabriel, thanks for King Lear!
Human's tmr and Ive nt studied @ all, i soo-wear.

Anyway, Mum's Birthday was ystd! (:
Her colleagues at work decided t invite me along for lunch since I was
celebrating 'youth day' and they were giving treat. Heh, lovely.
AND WE WERE GG FOR INDIAN CUISINE :D Oh the joy.
(I'm not being sarcastic :\ I hearts indians.)
So we went to this Sakunthala Restaurant near Mustafa Centre, at Little India.
It was real nice t have indian food again after like bouts of western, chinese & malay food.
Afterwhich, they had at their Cashier table some supposed 'mint' and they said it'll
help like get rid of the fish and chix taste after meals. They looked like small white beans,
my mum said its like fennel seeds.
YUCK. Like hi, we were like consuming perfume and I mean every essence of the word.
Horrible- I could still taste perfume in my mouth like 15 mins after struggling t swallow it. D:

Hvnt gotten Mum what she wants, since she hasnt decided.
Went swensens for icecream anyway at night, so im mightily fed, fat. ):
Always order th same sticky chewy&frosted malt, more like habitual. HAHAH.
Sat- buffet, sunday- Curry, mon- Briyani & ICECREAM.
I am so going t RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN tday.

No comments:

Post a Comment