Back from GEOGP1.
): Suckkkkkkkkkkkked cause I decided t spot questions
& hence not studying the freaking ELR, SALR, DALR shizz.
(Non-H2Geog-Alvls-taking-people, refrain from finding out what they mean)
I THOUGHT MY DEAR EARTH-SUN GEOMETRY AND ENERGY
BALANCE BUDGET (WITH FIG.S DUH) would appear for DRQ!
*Gasp. Was it 12 marks gone?
& hence not studying the freaking ELR, SALR, DALR shizz.
(Non-H2Geog-Alvls-taking-people, refrain from finding out what they mean)
I THOUGHT MY DEAR EARTH-SUN GEOMETRY AND ENERGY
BALANCE BUDGET (WITH FIG.S DUH) would appear for DRQ!
*Gasp. Was it 12 marks gone?
Oh well.
And as usual, handache. :\
Ystd I immersed myself in KOREAN songs. (Hi weewee)
Actually no, just th ones I have in touch HAHA.
So it was like Gee, Tell me your wish, Tell me, Nobody, Mirotic on repeat.
Like repeat, Repeat, REPEAT. 8)
Ystd I immersed myself in KOREAN songs. (Hi weewee)
Actually no, just th ones I have in touch HAHA.
So it was like Gee, Tell me your wish, Tell me, Nobody, Mirotic on repeat.
Like repeat, Repeat, REPEAT. 8)
I needa put SorrySorry inside too mannnz hyukhyuk.
And, 'What is happening' by Alphabeat is damnnnnn nice! (Hi alviss)
Like superdamnnice. And MetroStations' almost everything, wait no- everything!
The songs are all so catchy! - for lack of a better word.
The songs are all so catchy! - for lack of a better word.
BUTBUTBUT. zomg, Metro Station's impression's soooo weird, I mean th members.
Like th frontman esp., has tattoos all over with piercings everywhere but th proper places,
Like th frontman esp., has tattoos all over with piercings everywhere but th proper places,
yet they're belting out these real cheesssy songs. Awwwww. Cute? HAHAHAHAHH joke.
[what the deuce, no wonder. I just googled th band and frontman's older bro
of Miley Cyrus HOHOHO! Suddenly I like them even more cause they're pretty odd]
of Miley Cyrus HOHOHO! Suddenly I like them even more cause they're pretty odd]
Yknow shuffling's like th bomb.
Prolly th reason why I had a love affair with the radio some time back.
Shuffling keeps the suspense in,
like a random but not v random song for that specific time, specific place.
and really, I dont believe in coincidences.
Shuffling keeps the suspense in,
like a random but not v random song for that specific time, specific place.
and really, I dont believe in coincidences.
"There are no coincidences, Delia... only the illusion of coincidence."
Okay, tmr's literature p1.
Yknow what, Im gg t break away from convention
and read Othello and P&P later.
At starbucks of course. Oh how artsy. -.-
and read Othello and P&P later.
At starbucks of course. Oh how artsy. -.-
Bet I'll be distracted sooner or later HAHAHA.
But 1 star for trying!
But 1 star for trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment