
9th July, Thursday.
Sentosa w 3 other girls & 1 pimp.
Sun was sooooo hawt, I like.
Can't help but notice I AM REALLY DARK, DARKER than th rest of them.
Almost same skin tone as wh. Looks like my wish of turning black came true! :D
& Everyone's posting th same pictures actually HAHAH!


She was posing for her emo shot, but wh & I were somewhat teasing her on th right.
She's trying t giggle i soo-wear.

The first cute baby of th day.But I think Andrew/Andre is cuter!
Wait for him, wait for him.


I am toast, its a little frightening.No wait, I think its not me, its the 3 girls.
Even the malay is whiter. HAHAHA
True true weehow, blur but this photo is 'liked'!Oh did I mention there was this naked man- china i think- frolicking in th sand too? HAHAHA.
Obviously, thats bullocks.
Hello, beige/brown colour camouflaged w the sand?? What a sight! Rofl.
So got t Vivo t while our time and heres pictures of my innately kidish friends. (:
Cause of his heavily slanged angmoh, we couldnt catch if his name was Andrew or Andre.
He has both ABC & China accents -.-
When he speaks English, its zomg awesomely cute, but when he speaks mandarin, oh well.
BUT! His face is so adorable! So cuteeeeeeeeee [:
oh mann when was th last time I ever fawned over a boy, kid even. HHAAHAH
And he poses for th camera like, *beams set of baby teeth very widely; 'chichak!'.
"Again?" *Beams. 'chichak!'.
You dont want t know how long I took t post this.
Cause of uploading of pics. 5 @ a time! ):
Went off t meet Eunice & sis @ Astons.
Nice to talk to her, nice to hear that shes doing well in her new church.
Nice to know how prayers do work cause th v next day,
she got an offer from MOE! (: So prettyyy nice a meet-up it was!
10th July, Friday.
2 movies in 8 hrs.
OBSSESSED & TRANSFORMERS.
Went aftr sch w AL t catch th former hah & then w family th latter.
So what if Im slow, at least I didnt miss it.
Yes, Megan Fox is drop dead gorgeous. LIKE VERY HAWT.
Ali Larter is also v hawt, but so very psychotic every minute toward the end of the show.
Oh Isabel Lucas (8days told me), th other girl/decepticon in transformers is also
crazily hot.
Hothothot.
Toohot, bye.



No comments:
Post a Comment