Thursday, July 9, 2009

Memento Mori


MYES' OVER. HURRAH!
Went closed door sales @ Tangs w mother after paper and there was nth special tsk.
Waste time only.
Human Geog Paper was like Crap with a big C.

Anyway back t Bar & Billiard, I didn't take food peekchures cause i was shy -.-
My sister took anyway but her peekchures are awful and she posted it on her blog tsk.
AND SHE DIDN ADD TH FACT THAT SHE AND HER BFS' PALATES CLDNT TAKE
TH FOOD, you suck. Still boasting abt her dozen of oysters tsk :\
YY ate none, I ate 5, mum ate 6. That was enough. Nobody really eats a dozen.
I saved room for desserts at th end and im real glad I did.
There was this chocolate thingy which I absolutely adored i tell you.
But, the food was unanimously not worth the money spent, but oh well an experience
sitting there, in that ambience HAHAH. There were even fireworks at the window!
Hah, from th NDP rehearsals nearby duh uh. -.-



I think Im starting t resemble mum a lot.
Many comments these days.

I hearts this.
Cause I'm drinking coffee although you cant see its coffee.


More like a post dedicated t mum (: HAHA


I wna change my specs t like that one above. Studious much?
Anyway I watched th MJ memorial service ystd morn frm 130 to a mighty 430am.
Pretty fake some parts esp, USHER. Yes, gna say it out loud.
His kids, or rather th oldest son, was chewing gum throughout th entire service-
I think he's gna turn out a rebel, he's got the look hah.
Pretty sad when you really sit thru th entire thing + did I mention what time I watched it.
Oh Brooke Shields is hot.
So I better catch up on sleep - Memento Mori. HAHAHAH amusing.
Tmr im gg to the beach much fun! & Tannnnning! :D
And then dinner w Eunice & sis. Been a loooong time bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment