

FY, Ali Larter discussion quick! HAH.
She looks really hot in executive wear in th scenes in the office.


Didn't know MF has 8 friggn tattoos.
Hello, that is kewl.
No I dont encourage permanent bodyart though :\
Hello, that is kewl.
No I dont encourage permanent bodyart though :\


And look who's all grown up?
Emma Watson's getting hotter every year.
She's 1990 batch.
So watching Half Blood Prince! (Y)
Emma Watson's getting hotter every year.
She's 1990 batch.
So watching Half Blood Prince! (Y)

And, this is Mckey Sullivan.
Winner of ANTM C11.
She looks so androgynously confused/hawt/queer here, i like a lot.
She looks so androgynously confused/hawt/queer here, i like a lot.
Cheer up weehow.
Cheer up dotk.
Cheer up 08A05.
Cheer up everyone else.
Cheer up dotk.
Cheer up 08A05.
Cheer up everyone else.
OH, A's are like so near, I can almost touch it.
Im gonna be a mugger, i hope.
Thanks be to the Lord for the results gotten so far.
Srsly, its only cause of Him that I've done reasonably okay/well.
But I hope to improve further.
To God be the Glory.
Im gonna be a mugger, i hope.
Thanks be to the Lord for the results gotten so far.
Srsly, its only cause of Him that I've done reasonably okay/well.
But I hope to improve further.
To God be the Glory.
Oh how I've tried to get you out of my head.
And I lied, broken words I said.
No comments:
Post a Comment