Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nike sister yawwww.


Okay, getting a shot at this nuffnang- Nike contest! [:


Click to enlarge!


You can try decorating your own avatar-like Nike Mini! :D
I really wonder how are they gg to choose winners just based on our Nike Minis! HAHAHA.
But all's well. If i were to win $300 worth of Nike products.. heh heh.

Nike Zoom Sister One+,
The ultimate training shoe for women.

http://nikewomen.com.sg - click if you're interested!



Evermore so randomly:

1. I found out I knew 3 j1s in TR. And 1 of them is my friggin neighbour of whom I havnt seen
for like almost 9 years within or around the neighbourhood? I thought she shifted, honest.

2. Db has gotten for me redsocks. I am gg to be the reddest thing ever at th next trng i attend; the juniors are so gg to think i AA, damn.

3. Im gg t skip sch tmr! yay. like AWOL. Just that the W stands for With!

4. This j1 junior, T, told me her friends frm my alma-mater says i'm dao.
This morn, KX told me her friend's friend told KX's friend that her friend's group of friends don't like me because i'm dao. (i'm deliberately trying to be complicated)
This is the start of PAE/JAE all over again. Hah, im intrinsically dao, i suppose?

5. Eunice's last sunday. Shucks coz sadly I have CIP on sunday-
frm an unearthly hour of 4am. ):

5. Duck noodles frm Seah Imm is. like. the. boooooooooom.


No comments:

Post a Comment