20th Feb, Friday.
SLA geog competition trng today, skipped sch for it.
Took 75, another crazy longggg ride but reached directly @ the Tchr's network @ Grange Rd. Recently, I think my place's really accessible. Like I never knew I had transport t sooo many places in SG. Hah!
Took 75, another crazy longggg ride but reached directly @ the Tchr's network @ Grange Rd. Recently, I think my place's really accessible. Like I never knew I had transport t sooo many places in SG. Hah!
The lecturer was prettttty funnnny i think. Supposedly frm Aussie,
his slang is OUT OF THIS WORLD. 'deh-ter base'. It sounded like china trying to twang. ROFL.
Yiji, Yixin, Weehow & Zai!
Th most decent photo taken @ wheelock, after SLA trng!
The rest of th photos taken by Zai were freaky.
Yeah, and they posted them up in their blogs. Cool huh.
Yeah, and they posted them up in their blogs. Cool huh.
21st Feb, Saturday.
HAPPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ABDULLAH ZAIDANI! :D
HAPPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ABDULLAH ZAIDANI! :D
22nd feb, Sunday.
CIP @ the inaugural OCBC cycling marathon in SG.
Met the truggers at the F1 place at a v unearthly 4am.
Met the truggers at the F1 place at a v unearthly 4am.
Anyways, the job we did was tiring shizzzzzzz.
To the extent I was a no-show at sch on monday. HAHAH.
I slept for a mighty 17hrs! sheesh, i seriously needed that.
I slept for a mighty 17hrs! sheesh, i seriously needed that.

I was trying v hard to take GOOD pictures of the cyclists
that were passing by, but to no avail..
that were passing by, but to no avail..
The rest of th team were assigned as route marshals.
Okay, so much better than Bike crew losers as pictured.

Left: From inside the F1 pit building sial. Cool only if i was volunteering
during the actual F1 event.
during the actual F1 event.
Right: The sheer number of rented bikes us champions were in charge of.
MASSSIVE itellyou.
MASSSIVE itellyou.
The other things I liked though, were the picturesque surroundings of the place
we were thrown into.
Molly sushi, if i weren't strapped to the commitments of being on CIP, I so wld have gone ard taking nice nice pictures sial.
After CIP, everyone was mostly dead tired and except for jo and me, th rest went home I suppose.
Jo and me went town. The hyper kid who just got her caffeine fix got her muji pens and went cine t look for stuff.
The rain poured the size of elephants, i soo-wear.
The rain poured the size of elephants, i soo-wear.
Then I went to meet fahmeelee for lunch @ shokudo at the heeren.
Arthur just told me 'Shokudo' means 'canteen'. Cool.
Went back home, and began my ascent of th mega seventeen hrs slp till mon 11am. LOL.
Arthur just told me 'Shokudo' means 'canteen'. Cool.
Went back home, and began my ascent of th mega seventeen hrs slp till mon 11am. LOL.
23rd Feb, Monday.
Happpy 18th Huiming! (:
One of th ladies in my clique, sure miss them alot heh.
Happpy 18th Huiming! (:
One of th ladies in my clique, sure miss them alot heh.
24th Feb, Tuesday.
1. Math was just like this freaking thick TRF where i could never see the light
since im on the forest floor.
2. Thanks weewee for thinkg of me when you walked past HMV. whoooo, free but its gd stuff!
I hearts. HAHAHAH.
I hearts. HAHAHAH.
3. Lit test today was sick. I crapped like woah. But I finished up!
Mainly cause I was motivated since mr.S mentioned my name. I was v surprised :D Hhahahah.
3. Will b missing touch again tmr ): but only because im gg NUS!
Seriously, im so 'geog' these days. (:
4. Heard of 'Seventeen Forever' by Metro Station? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment