Monday, November 25, 2013
\\\
My next goal amidst this mundanity is to be ambidextrous and bilingual. And to ride (own) a motorbike. I spent the trip home thinking of a name for the new vespa. Vroom vroom. How convenient travelling would be, how precious and thrilling every moment would be. My other goals are to rollerblade fluently and to master unicycling. I wish I could cycle to work. How absolutely significant I regard my body to be. Which is risky. I heard my paternal grandfather and his daughter got cancer. I know it's hereditary. I miss working in the café very much. I shall take out our coffee making appliance tomorrow to see if it works. The joy. All those hundred faces, words and smiles exchanged: do they just happen and dissipate into nothing? Sometimes, I think about these customers and their stories. I've thought about them for a book. Hush. Life imitates art. Life imitates art. He'll catch me when I fall. When I fall. He'll catch me, I will fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment