Wednesday, October 10, 2012

/ Winged or chained

Well, I have to say Coexist by The xx is a tad disappointing.
But c'mon, after such a phenomenal debut album, the bar was raised sky high, man.

Starting to hear some distinct tracks from The All-American Rejects album, Kids in the Street, so they get to stay around in my itunes for a while more. I'm also keeping The Killers' Battle Born for loyalty sake - still haven't found the old Killers' in it.
Which is sad.

I don't think there's any other music news coming up, except for the fact that I'm so going for two door this time in Jan. Very rad.
Already looking forward to it, what with their awesome new album, heckyeah \m/

On a sidenote, I've been doing some design for publications this sem and it's pretty interesting, apart from the stress and deadlines. Maybe I'll show you my work sometime.
I just finished re-reading Perks to perk my memory up (bad pun, so whut) in lieu of the movie's release here.
And damn, what a book, what a book.

Have I not already mentioned the cast of the film? How many good things in one package can I take, I weep tears of joy.

Lastly, I made myself a phone cover design. It's largely cathartic because I just felt like creating something after school today and did so. Like if I hadn't given myself time to do this, I'd have flipped or something, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment