Friday, October 19, 2012

We accept the love we think we deserve

So, I watched perks yesterday with wh and really, really liked the movie. While Ezra Miller was clearly the star of the show in my opinion, Logan Lerman and Emma Watson were fantastic at playing their parts too. Contrary to critics who say Emma's too clean-cut, I beg to differ. If we look at Sam's life, it makes sense then, that she's more sensible. She's not a wild child, whoever said she had to be?

Character casting was fab, most of them are pretty people so that's definitely a plus. And Mary Elizabeth was quite a shocker (in terms of character casting) hah.

Well, what I thought though was that the film let us in a little on the part about Aunt Helen, which the book didn't. I mean, I'd just read the book and don't remember reading that particular line. Anyway, I don't want to spoil this for you so yep.

Lastly, I have always really appreciated the story. Even if I never get to talk about it again or ask about it, I think it was good that it was shared. And sometimes, I wonder if I missed something, but no.
Wallflowers see things and understand them.
"We can choose where we want to go from there."


No comments:

Post a Comment