Coexist's album art is minimalistic and stylish.
Simple-type lyrics are displayed alongside neon phosphene-like images.
Simple-type lyrics are displayed alongside neon phosphene-like images.
The album cover is also a little piece of handicraft - with X cut-outs for the front.
Very hipster.
Very hipster.
Beacon's one is cheeky inside and out.
But the 'Beacon' typeface scares me, it's such a bad one.
Maybe they're trying to channel retro, yep, must be.
Currently listening to both and so far...
The xx sounds mellower electronic-wise while two door sounds generally the same but
with less angst and more introspection.
with less angst and more introspection.
It's like growing up and becoming more serious.
Looking forward to them songs becoming favourites soon.
I've also recently listened to The Killers' Battle Born (which is new!),
of which I mentioned to xz that it "kinda sucks".
of which I mentioned to xz that it "kinda sucks".
The Album art is fantastic, and not solely because of the lightning bolt lol.
Like, hey, what's with that mysterious black horse?
The album also reminds me of MCR's Danger Days, for some strange reason.
Like, hey, what's with that mysterious black horse?
The album also reminds me of MCR's Danger Days, for some strange reason.
But then, there is the music - which I thought was all Brandon Flowers and no the killers.
(Didn't really like BF's solo for that matter)
(Didn't really like BF's solo for that matter)
Or maybe I need to try a few more plays to get something out of it.
I heard Muse also has a new one on the shelves.
Too many new releases, why can't they all spread out pfft.
Too many new releases, why can't they all spread out pfft.
(Anyway, Passion Pit / Of Monsters and Men are great)




No comments:
Post a Comment