Thursday, September 22, 2011

Medz at Orchard Central


Dinner with tucky because he's flying.
Albeit only a month but like what a friend said when my sis flew too, "hey, you never know, many things can happen in a month."

Lamb & Beef kebab with Pita bread.
Duck Confit (pronounced con-fee, we were corrected by the chef) with side mushrooms- but you dont see the mushrooms.
Oh and that's butter rice.
The Macchiato I ordered was actually caffe macchiato (expresso-kind) so that was new to me, and very potent. Slept at 430am that night :O
I realised the Macchiatos I've been ordering are latte macchiatos (latte-kind) so, voila, google rocks.
And fyi, tuckyan, its pronounced mac-kee-ya-toe, barista was wrong and dictionary.com rocks too.
Really not bad at all, and prices were good too!

We also tried Black Coffee @ thripleone while playing monopoly deal - which I still profess to be an un-passe game.


P.s/ able to upload pictures nao cause I ceased being a noob.


No comments:

Post a Comment