Third week of school and my readings are already piling.
I don't want to burn out.
Looks like taking 5 core modules wasn't such a good idea :\
Though, there's this 1 module, Intro to Media Writing, that's really uplifting (Y).
I remember sitting in for the first lecture and I was just, so, damn, happy..
I found, what I was looking for in English, in here! (And after an arduous journey)
It's like going back to secondary school- correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, etcetera, but hey, the language is unconquerable and I have so much to learn.
Mann, I do ♥ Writing.
Anyway, my new room's finally settled!
And so after 19 years and 8 months of existence, I can hereby declare myself the owner of a room!
It was quite a feeling actually- sleeping alone in one's room for the first time. Maybe I'll write about it some other time.
First thing, common feature: Wood (:
Wardrobe's dark walnut; Bed's (above) solid pine, painted acrylic brown-black; study table's (top) also wood.
Not to mention, ma floor is lumber through and through!
Why, I've no idea why this aromatic smell of new wood lingers in my room, but I'm not complaining 8-)
Hope it lasts forever!
I also hope holidays come quickly so I can spruce my room up a little.
It's looking kinda bare and my bed sheets are horribly awful pfft.
Alrighty, back to the books, or right back to my lovely daybed...
CAUSE I HAVE AN 8AM CLASS TMR. (and for all of the tuesdays for3va sobz)
Should I stay up, be deprived of sleep, develop eye bags and possibly be late, or should I sleep and bear the consequences of not reading?!
O See, the heavy decisions that life calleth us to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment