JAMES BLUNT IS TOMORROW ROLL ROLL!
And guess what?
They shifted the concert to Marina Bay Sands! I am so thrilled!
Is he not the first musician to hold a concert there huh huh huh \m/
But the ticketing process was hilarious, they sent a mail and we had to print the e-tickets out ourselves.
And they even came with instructions on where to fold lol.
Tomorrow also marks the beginning of Sem 1/ Year 2.
Pretty damn insane that I'm in second year now; seriously, time flies in Uni.
Also, for the last couple of weeks, I'd been occupied moving stuff at home in lieu of my new room.
Its quite depressing because the look I've envisioned doesn't seem to be materialising.
Work also has been stalled till this sat, when my furniture gets delivered.
Furthermore, mother has been nagging about this whole thing so argh.
The upper part of my house just looks like a work in progress and is incredibly messy.
The lower part is much more normal but still, traces of disorganization.
Hopefully, it all blends in together nicely on sat... but anyway, I haz muscles nao! ^^
Jie is also coming back tomorrow, what a packed day (my favourite day) HAHAHA.
She was supposed to come back today but like Air Asia is being a douche for the second time.
Flight was delayed YET AGAIN and just a whole lot of miscommunication on their end pfft.
They relayed to us that the plane had already departed and yet when we called her (the passenger herself),
she was still stuck in Paris in a hotel alone (naturally provided by AA of course).
Thank God also that she isn't still in London, for obvious reasons.
Phew.

No comments:
Post a Comment