Friday, April 15, 2011

Pop! goes my heart



Finally finally finally, I am "free" from a very terrible cycle of deadlines.
Suppose to be mugging for exams now (see, still in the cycle) but seriously I need a breather.
I kinda broke down after my philo & film paper, which was the one I screwed up.
8 pages with no citations at all... y'know what that means? A failure.
It is the lousiest paper I've ever handed in, so yknow its bad.
I cried like crap so sloppy and dramatic but wtv, I was so upset.
I spent 3 weeks on that paper btw, because it was my baby, because it was eternal sunshine.
Because it was that kind of pressure you place on yourself of your work.

I think it was a lesson learnt from Him though, as an afterthought.
Then, I was just angry because I thought everything would be alright which is bs.
And frankly, I guess a part of me was more disappointed because He didn't make this work.
He didn't answer for once.
Or so I thought.

A little after some self-loathing time, it struck me quite pertinently that he could be pointing me in the direction of what I should major in- which has been a constant question.
I'm going on to year2 but I'm still as undecided as I was last August ):
I guess if I'm weighing the importance b/w a grade and a major, then I should be concerned about the latter.
Choose, damn it.




On to more goofy things,
Look what we bought!





"Stay by Microwave and listen" indeed HAHA









HOW CONVENIENT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.
Sadly, it's not sweetened (though it looks like it), but lightly salted instead, which isn't all that bad either!
I'm currently digging Pringles seaweed flavour too, the chips are green fyi but nom nom nom! (Y)





No comments:

Post a Comment