Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nike Run 2010











Okay, my first 10k (2008 one wasn't serious) timing.
Hmm. I was hoping my timing wouldn't fare too badly against those from xcountry.
So if I were to join them, I wouldn't be such a loser.
Last I checked (stalked), only found 1 name, and she came in a good 55mins :\
Third place was about 45mins.

Anyway, nike run was... so many peejay people!! :O
I stopped twice for drinks and once during the 750m mark because I think I would die if I didn't catch my breath. I h8 it!, these distance markers always cheat my feelings -- I will ALWAYS remember the particular nationals I competed in and walked during the last stretch (shame on me!!) cause I expended too much energy thinking the end was near, but nooooo, zomg the last 200m to finishing seemed like the furthest place to reach. Deja Vu seriously. *shakes head in shame

Aftermath kinda sucked, cause im comparing to 2008's BLG concert hah.
Only freebie I received was a poloroid.
They were snapping for free, and we had one each. Funny thing is, I thought the intention was to snap the setting of the place, oh well wtv.

Nothing else happened other than this though.
Er, still can't mug as hard as As? Er, still haven't know what I really wna major in?
MLIA.

(Just sometimes I can't help but chuckle at the things spammers tag there on the right.
Especially ones that seem to actually sound human, I actually think of ways to reply hahaha.
"Lissa: hope give u some traffic. hit me back!"
Oh you can make damn sure I'm gonna be hitting you, real hard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment