Comments made by acquaintances and new friends in school:
"You really look like a CNM major."
"You dress differently from how you normally would today."
(I was wearing a skirt -_-)
"I thought presbyterians have to be really strict in the way they conduct things."
"You really look like a CNM major."
"Do you go always go tanning? You have sun-kissed skin y'know?"
"I know, you're in touchrugby!"
"How did you guess!?"
"You have the look!"
"How did you guess!?"
"You have the look!"
"Are you lesbian?"
"I think you are cool."
"Why you always act cool?"
"You have the sporty look."
(Overheard) "She's very quiet huh."
"So you have a lot of friends right?! Since you're from arts!"
"Are you pure chinese?"
"You dress differently from how you normally would today."
(I was wearing a skirt -_-)
"I thought presbyterians have to be really strict in the way they conduct things."
They always encourage you to be yourself and don't give shizz about what people think.
I think that's crap.
There's always some truth in any kind of remark, comment, rumour or any 'just kidding'.
And I'm just saying.
I think that's crap.
There's always some truth in any kind of remark, comment, rumour or any 'just kidding'.
And I'm just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment