Feelin' hardcore badass after the movie.
Did I mention Kristen Stewart's my new crush.
I thought it a succint biographical movie, like you don't have to actually know the real Runaways to appreciate the show. Crass language aside, was thoroughly entertained (Michael Shannon as Kim Fowley (Y)) and realised how different the culture is for rebels like them, or rather, the American culture.
Still feelin' hardcore badass. \m/
Did I mention Kristen Stewart's my new crush.
I thought it a succint biographical movie, like you don't have to actually know the real Runaways to appreciate the show. Crass language aside, was thoroughly entertained (Michael Shannon as Kim Fowley (Y)) and realised how different the culture is for rebels like them, or rather, the American culture.
Still feelin' hardcore badass. \m/


Hello Daddy, hello Mom
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
No comments:
Post a Comment