16th July 2010.
^ zomg, no more timetables like this anymore
So I told my boss I wanted a break before school starts.
I don't think I'm running away from anything.
The stifling feeling that I get had always been there since I started and most strangely,
it intensified so much on the last day itself, I left school super early.
I whined so much I think Dinah was restraining herself from slapping me.
Oh oh oh yknow how I complained that we have absolutely nothing to do and then the very next day, as when you wish for something it happens, we got loaded with tonnes to do!
And I was actually so delirious to be given work to do, I completed all the hydro tutorial slides in... *drumroll... 2 days!
Maybe its because I didn't get a chance to even bid farewell to my own classes.
It was so abrupt, what transition? Bs.
The saving grace was knowing I was really blessed to have some of the rare good teachers whilst studying.
You just know it. To have him telling me my words really mean a lot to him is telling.
This whole stint was,
(Ahha let's save this for another post)
-
And because goodbyes really only mean moving on,
here's to Vanessa Chung! - my sec sch mate, my pj mate and fellow touchrug mate.
here's to Vanessa Chung! - my sec sch mate, my pj mate and fellow touchrug mate.

^ We both printed th same photo hahaha (Y)

^ So I gave her this postcard which I got from that Bubba Shrimp shop in HK!
I have 2 more different ones!
So Hassan & I have been planning this surprise for almost 2 weeks before ystd and I think we can call it a relative success...
Relative because we aimed to make her cry but alas she didn't, also cause her mother was too worried for her and our surprise was to be more subtle than initially intended.
Relative because we aimed to make her cry but alas she didn't, also cause her mother was too worried for her and our surprise was to be more subtle than initially intended.
Hello Grace!
Zayar, Hassan
Everyone!
Of course besides us there were her church friends and others as well,
so the farewell was really kinda huge.
Can't wait for the video srsly. Will be awesome for sure. Now I regret not using hot pink to record too!
so the farewell was really kinda huge.
Can't wait for the video srsly. Will be awesome for sure. Now I regret not using hot pink to record too!
#3.

^ says bookshop & Architecture, how apt!
So there you go, my 16th of July this year was pretty piquant.
Goodbye Peejay (for real this time), it's been bittersweet.
Goodbye V, sydney & archi will both be freaken awesome I know.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment