Over the week/s:

♥♥♥




^ zomg, VERY high and defined cheekbones for shizzle.





^ roast duck pizza nom nom (theres no freaken emoticon to show smacking lips) HAHA wth >:b
Roller-bladed recently too. And I am champion, learnt v fast myself.
I might just buy a pair of blades and turn it into my regular sport and hence achieving one of the things I'd set out to do since the end of As'.
Apart from that, other notable activities include.. tuition?
Oh and I just received a call from NTU Sociology this morn for an interview yet again.
Which could most probably mean that Eng Lit rejected me, like duh. (since Eunz got the offer tday from them)
Alrighty then, Imma be the most enthusiastic applicant there tmr since this is my 2nd chance :|
Wish me love - cause I don't believe in luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment