Lady Antebellum - Need You Now :
Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all
I always allow myself to be broken
The only difference this time is, I'll be fine.
"I love everything about you that hurts."
Watched Closer and Wilde w BGF over th past 2 weeks (Y)
Closer is epic and every line is totally quotable.
Its a movie all about relationships, about love and the 4 leads mess up each others lives really quite brilliantly ahha.
And I liked the ending.
Hmm, one of my favourites now (:
It's accurate and even more in tune w reality than 500Days of S.
Oh there's always something ridiculous about the emotions of those one has ceased to love.
Wilde was also another gem.
Of the beginning scenes, we both agreed it was pretty carnal and not witty enough, almost dissing the idea of finishing the movie.
But then continuing, the show began focusing more on Wilde's mind and struggles (somewhat) + more intellectual conversations and so that was good.
Jude Law as Bosie, hah perfect. His sneers and expressions of whim.
And I still like Thursdays.
Just that I've to psych myself up to actually like preparing ppts before I start.
(And I am under the tiresome obligation of being not able to blog about everything, this is what I call social responsibility and self-defence)
HAHA What if these were my last weeks.
(And I am under the tiresome obligation of being not able to blog about everything, this is what I call social responsibility and self-defence)
HAHA What if these were my last weeks.
Other than that, I've no complaints, I've one of the best temp jobs around.
+ LS iced coffee & the grilled banna leaf fish from the Indian stall is the bomb.
Cheap Thrills I know.
Cheap Thrills I know.
Hello, Stranger ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment