Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm going to the BLG's concert!




ZOMGGGGGGGGGGG.
I'M STILL IN A STATE OF DELIRIUM, ECSTASY, PSEUDO-HIGH WHATEVER.
My sister just won tickets to...... (wait for this, *drumroll puh-leseeeee)

THE FREAKEN BOYSLIKEGIRLS CONCERT!! (Y)(Y)(Y)

I know i know i know right.
I soo-wear 8 days loves us, 8 days loves us. Can you feeeeeel the loveeeeeeee 8)
And I forgot t mention, she did win some Avatar pack from the contest she joined eventually!
Anyway its this thursday, 28th! Zomggggggg, that's like reallly near,
plus its held at the new sentosa resorts world whatever!
And the best part is its BLG! Not as though she won tix to some random band which I've not an inkling of!
Like I totally dig their songs hello? No, its more like the uber best part is that its FREE.
fsidgeorkgmnlkfnleorwepof

I am in such an artificial high, I'm smiling as i'm writing mannnnnn.
And this shall be my second time even watching them! The first being at the freaken Nikerace which was sucha experience.
Hero/heroine, Thunder, Up against the wall, and so many other songs + the new album now, awesome max!
Almost like 1 concert 1 year hhehheh, *chuckles >:]
Seeeeeee-riously, all my ♥ for you 8 days hah!

P.s: Looks like I'll see you there after all, Alviss!

No comments:

Post a Comment