Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't look back, just go.


HELLO HELLO PEOPLE,
HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES FROM THURSDAY.
Well the rest are on fb, if you're that stoked :>










I totally liked the whole atmosphere when they started playing 'Two is better than one'.
It was so dreamy, lofty, starry andandand just pretty romantic heh.
To have everyone around you singing to it, to have those soft blue lights emitting from the stage
and to well just stand there, taking in every single sight and sound was almost magical.
This, is what concerts are about, darling.



Pretty lights^




And I like the colours in this^



So well, the band started off with zomg, I forgot.
Okay, they played everything on the Lovedrunk album (Oh i think they started w lovedrunk)
except Go, The First One and Real Thing.
They also played Five minutes to midnight, dance hall drug, Heels over head,
The great escape, Hero/Heroine
and Thunder.

Can't exactly remember every song. At least I knew I was satisfied much since they sang Hero/heroine & Thunder (:
I even recorded them hurhur- how professional.
Oh and I met Ashley!, saw some secondary school juniors, 2 peejay ppl excluding Alviss hahaha.
Before entering, I also saw Ken Lim strolling past outside the doors and some SG Idol contestants were present too, Tabitha (+her sis), Farhan, Duane and Faizal.
I can't confirm who the target was, but I swear I saw someone from my $78 side threw an unidentified object in her direction, sad. They were on the other side- the $98 area. But during the later part of the concert, when the band requested for everyone to go over to the front, I turned and saw them standing at the VIP stands behind hah.

And Sentosa is so pretty looking really! Most of the shops arent open yet but the structures and buildings there are all so pretty! And boy, did they employ a lot of service staff.
Most were like teenage girls I think, and they had to wear this safari-looking getup, complete with hat hahahah.
Everyone we met would smile so pleasantly and greet even!
Then zomg the toilets, we went to 2 different ones at different places and they were both so classy in their own separate designs. Hahaha pwn ion's like duh.

Anyway, I think I caught the flu bug from someone there, most prolly.
Though I might have caught it from xz as well on Tues, since he's feeling sick too ):
Been sneezing, feeling awful the whole night till tday >:C
Not to mention how we'd to stay back till 730 ystd for PTC.
But only because Mrs.T was pregnant soooooo we were roped in.
We clocked in freaken 11 hours, how noble :\ I think it worsened my flu/cough urgh.

Rumour has it (and esp. since i'm in the staffroom itself heh) that the A's were to be released
on the 12th of Feb! Insanity really.
But because of CNY obviously, they've decided to release it around the last week of Feb.
ZOMGGGGGG.
Do y'all have any freaken idea how fast is that???
I've better start thinking about plan A, B and C now hah joke.
Haven't even had my mind set on ANY course I intend to pursue should I be able to apply for Uni.
If the Lord wills, if the Lord wills.
These 2 weeks have been mundane as heck and the only entertainment is Dinah.
This monday though, will be champion. I can't wait, can't wait.
More entertainment as my 2 lit pengyous come in rofl. (Y)
The staffrm on the 3rd floor is already pretty cramped with 10 of us! Can you imagine?
2 for geog, 2 for econs, 2 for phy, 2 for chem, 1 for bio, 1 for hist/CSE, 2 for lit.
Is the school loaded or what hahaha. Who cares, I like.
Goodnight, illness calls. -_-


It's pretty foolish.
I've a faint thought that coming back here would worsen things.
It's pretty foolish.
That I'd to expose myself, everything.
It's pretty foolish.
Because it sucks being shortchanged.
It's pretty foolish.
Because to love is to be vulnerable.
"But yet it is hard, it really is."


Keep love in your heart.
A life without it is like a sunless garden
when the flowers are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment