
^HAHAHHAHAHA (Y)
38 days more to As', cannot afford to slack :\ (but I love to slack...)
Results' been here and there, hvnt gotten all. The usuals sigh.
But 'BUU' itself sounds pretty accurate of my results so far hahahahaha.
But good or bad, I thank the Lord for having sustained me thru the prelims,
which was a period of smth excruciating really ew.
Results' been here and there, hvnt gotten all. The usuals sigh.
But 'BUU' itself sounds pretty accurate of my results so far hahahahaha.
But good or bad, I thank the Lord for having sustained me thru the prelims,
which was a period of smth excruciating really ew.
Urgh.
And to hear Panic breaking up from Razak on fb -.-
No, I'm not really bothered actually, just well, shocked- just a tiny bit.
Anyway, their sophomore album - 'Pretty.Odd' sounded really that and
I just hope the remaining members stick to the music like from their 1st album.
'Pretty.Odd' was totally miles away, in terms of genre? or style? from their first album -
'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out'. Some songs were good but genereally kinda lacklustre huh I thought.
Panic's 1st album was like an album I would have given 4.3 stars (Y)
2nd maybe just like 3.5/5.
Ohwell, tmr's Junnian's bday! HAHHAHAH
Later's ANTM YAY.
Tmr I end early I like (:
I'm kinda freaking outtttt actually for A's :\ tsktsk.
Looking at my econs esp. econs you arrrrssssssseeeeeee.
URGH. exasperatingggggggg.
LIT LIT LIT, phail. Totally screwed up prelims cause was feeling under the weather hahaha.
It was almost like going back to j1, where I didn't know what the shoot I was writing.
So yeah, terrrrrrible.
I wna be vegan (not, i'm joking, I love my steak), run forever, swim forever, cycle forever, play badminton forever, sprint forever, drink coffee forever and write forever.
So many things I wna do, zomggggggg, after A's = JOY.
Recently I think I'm becoming more of a fitness freak. Oh, sports. I love sports.
No, I don't really like outdoors. There IS a difference.
I always wished that I'll sit in a coffee place, listen to good music and enjoy the company.
Pretty simple wants I have huhhhh. Last year I did it, actually I do it everyday.
Hmm best you're weird now.
Oh, Jennifer's Body soundtracks are pretty awesome, wait have I said it before?
HAHAHAH WTV.
Rambling, what is this, I think I'm losing it.
I neeeeeed motivation. $500 for math -.-
Oh fudge, don't be silly.
You are, but a pessimist.
Pretty simple wants I have huhhhh. Last year I did it, actually I do it everyday.
Hmm best you're weird now.
Oh, Jennifer's Body soundtracks are pretty awesome, wait have I said it before?
HAHAHAH WTV.
Rambling, what is this, I think I'm losing it.
I neeeeeed motivation. $500 for math -.-
Oh fudge, don't be silly.
You are, but a pessimist.
"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard.
Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word.
The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
No comments:
Post a Comment