Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Forever young. Forever cursed.



Spent maybe about half the day over the causeway ystd. That's fast.
Guess where I ate hurhur.
Old Town, and so I had toast, yes I know. Toast, like whaaaaaattttt? TOAST?! :\
but I love toast...
BUT I didn't get to eat eggs ): Butbutbut, I ate a whole lotta other junk, so well.
The other main thing was to get Rico's food and look!

This is like realllly huge? 10kg HAHAHA

And imagine, th above is 20kg. :O


^For comparison purposes, lol :D



Like MEGA PACK with a capital M. And you can never find this in SG okay.
Well came home, decided to swim. Oh the joy!
So I'm tanner now yay :D I know though, how my hair and skin are gna suffer for it.
My mother keeps insinuating how the freckles can translate to future skin cancer :O
I know, I know. I don't sun my face anymore, mum.
Sigh, if only my tan would last and not fade so I don't have to keep re-tanning myself :\
Anyway, I h8 tuesdays, still do. Idk why urgh.
And I just realised I'm starting school tmr, and not thursday urgh suckyyyyy.
I even made plans to meet Sulastri with or w/o the tchr since she doesnt work on Wed either.
Remembered how I say I haven't done a count-down thingy to the As'?
Oh well, have decided to and today's day FOUR-ZERO. Is that fast or what?!! ):
An A lvl student shld really take a huge look at the calendar and get that shock-value first hand.

Anyway, I love Sylvia Plath.
Hate to admit it, but I think she's another writer (as if you've got loads -.-) whom I've gradually taken a liking for.
I totally want to get her novel 'The Bell Jar' like sooon.
And perhaps allow it to rot on my table; like how my plastic-wrapped 'Oscar Wilde Collections' book is doing now.
Not that I hate reading, sheeesh.
Rather, I know I've sucha impressionable brain and that books are corrupted.
Ideas can influence you so insidiously, subliminally, it's scary.


Where is my 'Dorian Gray' movie btw! Tsk tsk.
Ben Barnes a.k.a Prince Caspian of Narnia as Dorian, good choice. (Y)
Now that he's got the role, I can't imagining anyone who could do it.
I kinda like men w 'shaggy' hair (who can pull it off) and facial hair. Whoops.
I guess he has that old, victorian look going for him.
And the movie's tagline is (Y) - 'Forever young. Forever cursed.'
And I just searched that 'The Bell Jar' movie is in production! Awesome (:
Of which, I stumbled upon the movie 'Sylvia', oh I was living under a rock before
literature y'see. Ruthlessly deprived of literature by westspring :\

Watched th trailer and I thought th film was so familiar.
I think the producers are focusing more on her r/s eh. And I'd no idea that
Ted was actually getting more famous than her then. Hmm.
The trailer's pretty awesome, it's funny but I only see the vulnerability of Plath in there.
So utterlessly overwhelmed by passion, by a man in fact?? Aye, ain't we all fools.
Plath's actions really are subjective I guess. But up to this point, I guess my impression of
her is quite narrowed too.. Just NEED 'The Bell Jar' to cement my opinion of her.
Anyway, I don't like Daniel Craig hahaahah. So good that he plays Ted Hughes hah!
Say, Plath & Hughes are really quite a pairing- 1 literary genius with another.
Isn't there bound to be some sort of chaos. Did you think they wouldn't know?
To have a partner that's akin to you is a miraculous thing isn't it.
It's like a green moon occasion, really. Ahhhhh, interesting lives.
But anyway, I can borrow or dl it so yay! Soon! After A's oh I've all the time [:











"I smile, now, thinking: we all like to think we are important enough to need psychiatrists."
The journals of Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment