
Tday's thursday, pretty awesome, as usual.
*Wide grin.
Do you think theres a mutual understanding of some sort,
when you look at someone, as unfamiliar as a stranger, or maybe an acquaintance,
or a friend of a friend of a friend and think, "hey I find you interesting",
and that feeling is reciprocated? Hmm Hm.
*Wide grin.
Do you think theres a mutual understanding of some sort,
when you look at someone, as unfamiliar as a stranger, or maybe an acquaintance,
or a friend of a friend of a friend and think, "hey I find you interesting",
and that feeling is reciprocated? Hmm Hm.
Wl, can't stand th inactivity, I need t do smth bold sometime soon.
Tday was the 1st time I tried Green Tea Frapp, like th Macha tea thing
and its so awesomely gooooood i tell you. (Y) [:
Another beverage I can choose!
and its so awesomely gooooood i tell you. (Y) [:
Another beverage I can choose!
Neeways, didnt do much work tday frm 7-830pm+.
Swong's coming over so frequently, cause of her shih tzu crazy woman.
Swong's coming over so frequently, cause of her shih tzu crazy woman.
Econs tmr, I just wna pass.
Gp tmr, I just wna do my best.
Gp tmr, I just wna do my best.
From GP lesson tday,
Striking cause of th name of th musician- it sounds good, has a nice ring to it yknow hah.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
Heard of Tumblr?
No comments:
Post a Comment