Friday, August 7, 2009



Can you tell me how kewl Joash's cam is?
It can do th above effect- smth which I sweat to achieve on PS -.-

We all look blardy spastic here but wtv, we're in red.
Contemplating t post or not, then realised wtv, who cares except me hah



Since I'm home early and its National Day yay -.-
Wearing a tee w skirt is sooooooo not comfy i tell you. Hate it.
The usuals during the celebrations.
What was not so usual, in fact, insane, were the 2 stupid mocks.
What a mockery srsly; pun intended. ):
And decided t not go Ion w mum alrd later, cause we're both rather tired and lethargic hah.

Anyways, I logged on and news on Miss Universe 2009 distracted me from gg offline.
More still cause our country's representative this year has th same surname as muah gasp.
So I've been looking through th contestants on their site!
Venezuela forever produces the loveliest girls.
But this time, I think our SEA contenders are gna take th top spots!
Looking at the hottest ranking positions, I see Miss Vietnam, Miss Indonesia, Miss Thailand
and Miss Philippines in the top places! Miss Indon and Thai are really hawt.
And I actually typed a lotta chunk abt maybe 1/2 of th contestants and realised that's insane.
So I backspaced.
And I realised I'd rather tell you who I think is not hot.

1. Miss Namibia
2. Miss Ghana

That's abt it, cause people say my standards are quite low.
Neeways I must remind myself t watch it! [:
Rachel Kum's pretty pretty actually, just not drop dead hot.
I'm looking out for Miss Aust's Rachael Finch & Miss Peru's Karen Schwarz! (:

So not gna study tday. Shame on me, shame on me. 8)

Yellow is my 3rd favourite colour,
I just decided to change the order.
So green is now my 2nd.
Wait, actually they kinda tie...
Okay my 2nd favourite colours are yellow and green, in no special order.
Right now, I like yellow more.


Suddenly, she remembered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment