We both wouldn't pee until the other one did.
I lost the war that neither of us were aware of. MLIA.
Today, I farted. Nobody was home, but I still glared angrily at the dog like he did it. MLIA.
Today I went to the bathroom and realized there wasn't any toilet paper.
I asked my sister in the next room to bring me some, but she was too lazy.
So I got my own, but when I was done, I put it back in the closet
so she wouldn't have any next time she went to the bathroom. MLIA.
Today, I was home alone and I had to go to the bathroom.
I slammed the door open, so that if there was a robber hiding behind it he would get hurt.
I then punched the shower curtain in case he was hiding in the shower.
No one was there, so I proceded to walk to the toilet. MLIA
Today, I had a mosquito bite that was itchy but I resisted scratching it.
I felt like the mosquito could steal my blood but not my will power. MLIA
MLIA > FML
No comments:
Post a Comment