Cross Country:
No half times, no time outs, no substitutions. It must be the only true sport.
No half times, no time outs, no substitutions. It must be the only true sport.
"A race is a work of art that people can look at and be affected
in as many ways they’re capable of understanding."





Its a saturday, boring saturday.
Too late to make any going-out plans already, is it.
Mother is in M'sia, Sister is at idk where.
I am so bored of life this instance.
I shld be doing smth fun now.
Oh shimin told me she cld totally view my ENTIRE profile on fb.
Wth?
I just checked again, it's 'Only Friends'.
What is this security bullocks. Its a friggn system malfunction.
Like my sister cld view this person's entire fb profile too, but I cldn't.
Oh wtv, I don't have the slightest mood t do homework either, argh.
Ystd was funny as hiow.
Yes, abs are becoming more defined HAHAHA.
Laserquest-ed with wh, s & m.
4 of us quite a small no. but enough t make an awful load of jokes.
I think 7 people th last time was a good size.
I laughed so much my stomach hurt and I was getting a sore throat.
Thank God the photoshoot was squeezed in after math, or else
we'd all had t spend our time gg back t college thereafter.
HAHAH I feel rather accomplished that im running on a fairly regular basis.
Ystd, yknow those old men w REALLY nth better to do, sit in park, shake leg kind,
one of them called out to me ystd while I was running.
Maybe he's speech-deficit or smth, but I thought he was like encouraging me
or cheering me on or smth. Okay, so embarrassing if he actually reads my blog
and was doing otherwise :\ But its the feeeeeeeling yknow, okay wtv dotk.
On monday if i remb correctly, i soo-wear this girl was cheering me on, honest.
I don't run in th usual direction, so I get t see faces instead of backs & butts.
So this teenage girl was doing her runs too but she stopped & started walking.
The next time I saw her was during my 3rd round. (Park route = 1 circle duh)
She clapped once, did the (Y) action, smiled at me and uttered smth indecipherable.
I think its th wind, I can't hear things.
Maybe cause I looked like I was srsly gna faint since my face always turns like
crazily red when i WORK OUT (work out sounds so odd).
Besides, ystd I think I ran my fastest for 4 rounds. Yay.
But hah, I'd nvr expect t get reactions or any form of interaction at all while
running in my neighbourhood park.
So that was pretty encouraging, more like pretty kewl. HAHAHAH.
Im not being anal when I say I HATE fellow park users who come in twos or threes,
and block the entire friggn pathway.
Better still, they are those strolling losers who yak t each other and not know
they don't own the pathway. Oh shit, im being mean.
But esp when I'm bulldozing my way to them in their face, and panting and really
trying nt t lose my momentum. These altruistic people are really
a pain in the runner's arse. D:<
Or in anyone's, for that matter, on public pavements etcetera.
I'm gna get some guts & try scoffing at them at my next run, watch me.
ANDANDAND, watch this space,
26th July - Liverpool comes t SG (:
No comments:
Post a Comment