I'm 2 more posts away from my hundrend-th! Hah.
Just back from th most ludicrous wastage of time everrrrrrrr.
Just back from th most ludicrous wastage of time everrrrrrrr.
College day rehearsal was soooooooo unnecessary fr ppl like us.
Thank God I've fy in th same mire.
Frm 2.30pm t an awesome 6.
Six, six. six.
Sick.
Thank God I've fy in th same mire.
Frm 2.30pm t an awesome 6.
Six, six. six.
Sick.
I could have swimmed, could have jogged,
could have tore a thousand phonebooks and not feel as bored.
Oh well, at least Wilde finally ceased being stagnant in my house
and travelled t another's hands.
How I wish I'd done his text for literature.
Oh wait, Plath's hot too.
and travelled t another's hands.
How I wish I'd done his text for literature.
Oh wait, Plath's hot too.

Look what I just googled!
Zomg, a freaking movie on Dorian Gray slated t be released this yr!
*Gasp.
Zomg, a freaking movie on Dorian Gray slated t be released this yr!
*Gasp.
No comments:
Post a Comment