Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Elina ousted



I thought I told you this world is not for you.


Swam today, wasnt a good weather t do so but fortunately, no rain.
Ate like glutton crap, i got a zit.
I had sweetalk, OCK then swam.
After swimming, I had 1 donut, shared macs half a burger, fries and
th new milo malt (which is utter daylight robbery), OCK and then this
zomg lousiest shizzzz everr. Yes, i know small petite snacks = fatter than normal meals.
Y'know th newly opened stall in BP selling fishballs dipped in famous HK curry?
Have been eyeing it fr like weeks, and finally decided t try it.
Zomg, its th most horrible curry ive ever tasted. Its like so salty, so spiced?
Made me nauseous, i wanted to puke. I wasted my $1.30, was so peeved.
The curry sucks, no wonder there were like zero customers.

I am sooooo random.

No comments:

Post a Comment