Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm like Sylvia Plath.


Click to enlarge


Okay, what a nice start to this pensive post.
They called Plath a crazy bitch, LOL.
Oh right, I read in ST too recently that her son just committed suicide.
1. Sylvia Plath gassed herself and put her head into the oven. (as quoted from ST)
2. Her husband, Ted Hughes, had an affair, and the other woman gassed herself too afterwards.
3. So now, it's no surprise to me her son, Nicholas, hanged himself.
This family's just, eccentric, I like.

Well, today's GP documentary made me think quite a fair bit, I think I've questions t ask
my mama tonight. HAHA. Must get ready for th next doc if he shld show it! V says its even more uncomfortable.
I linked this to BoeyKimCheng's perspectives and I think I might just be inclining towards his sch of thought. The idea that the very attempt to question and to doubt, really does lead you to having a better sense of yourself.
It's finally making sense. Thank God for literature, really.
I'm more open, more embracing, more exposed and I like it.

Going back to reality, we still hvnt received most of our CTs.
Like math, which was my last exam, was handed first on tuesday?
I did real badly, okay next.
Econs essay section, real badly. Next.
One section of Lit P5, real badly.
Borrrringggggggg.
Anyway, I thought traing on wed was really satisfying. (:
+ today's PE PT = much sweat = much fats lost = (:


I can't wait for th end of A lvls yet at the same time, I'm not prepared for it, like duh.
In the meantime, I need my quiet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment