1. Aston's with Junie & Crystal 2 saturdays ago.
Mannnn, that was like my 1st trip down to the superrrrrr packed restaurant.
And now I can understand why th queue! Food's not bad @ a cheap price!
Hvnt seen both of them for so longgg too. It was sure a nice meet-up. (:
[I want photos!]
2. Hvnt had YKG for 2 weeks. That's bad.
Palm Sunday ystd, and Maundy Thurs's our service this year.
So I dont think I can go for th Sakura buffet thingyyy, well.
So I dont think I can go for th Sakura buffet thingyyy, well.
3. Ystd! visited Ms.W's place @ Jurong. :D
Finally saw her daughter, and I still don't know how t spell/pronounce her name. -.-
Finally saw her daughter, and I still don't know how t spell/pronounce her name. -.-
She's flying off soon, and well she mentioned Dec- th next time she'll b back.
Hah, I wld have finished my A's!
Hah, I wld have finished my A's!
Went w like ron & gang, sulaiman, razak, amanina, shah. Thank goodness amanina
came! Where are you, sulastri? MIA! HAHA!
Afterwhich, had this DBL cheezeburger on th way home for supper @ abt 1030= fat.
BUT, ohmygeez, DBLchzburger for supper \m/ my world. (:
4. Canal Run today, yes. The track is lovely now, i hearts.
No more running on totally uneven gravel and random angular stones that increase
my risk of tripping. :(
No more running on totally uneven gravel and random angular stones that increase
my risk of tripping. :(
Came home, was feeling superwoman-ish and decided to run ard my estate/district?
Okay, I ran one loop like Segar, then Fajar, and back t Jelapang. That's 3 names right?
I'm just trying to insinuate that it was a form of personal accomplishment lar! :D
Okay, I ran one loop like Segar, then Fajar, and back t Jelapang. That's 3 names right?
I'm just trying to insinuate that it was a form of personal accomplishment lar! :D
5. Somehow, I'm psyching myself up fr Wed's game.
After th team talks and all that. Its true, gotta play hard w no regrets on th field.
After th team talks and all that. Its true, gotta play hard w no regrets on th field.
Its th last few games already anyway..
6. HAHAAHAHAHA! My sis just got her licence!
I'm so happppy for her, i soo-wear.
She's just like one step closer to becoming my chauffeur! Aren't you glad for her??
I'm so happppy for her, i soo-wear.
She's just like one step closer to becoming my chauffeur! Aren't you glad for her??
7. Cheer up YX! and anyone else feeling dejected and depressed.
I'm here for you! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment