Urban Sprawl is like men committing pleasure-suicide.
Igot pissed reading the notes cause th points totally contradict each other!
and let me not get started on the awkward expressions, lacklustre grammar,
superbly incorrect sentence structures and gaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Tell me fellow geogmates, didn't yall spot those too? >:(
Okay, im just being picky cause I dont like studying stuff that should make sense but don't.
Im also being anal cause i've a paper tmr - 1st day of march holidays.
Ilovetheexamscheduleverymuch.
Honest, I finish my CTs on wed! (:
and let me not get started on the awkward expressions, lacklustre grammar,
superbly incorrect sentence structures and gaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Tell me fellow geogmates, didn't yall spot those too? >:(
Okay, im just being picky cause I dont like studying stuff that should make sense but don't.
Im also being anal cause i've a paper tmr - 1st day of march holidays.
Ilovetheexamscheduleverymuch.
Honest, I finish my CTs on wed! (:
Bipolarity is my specialty. Farewell.
Oh p.s, I changed th survey/poll cause the previous one malfunctioned.
No comments:
Post a Comment